Monday, August 17, 2009

Karrobi: Soon, I will answer to these Religion salesmen

Karrobi: Soon, I will answer to these Religion salesmen

Karrobi in response to the speech attacks of Friday imams of regime, because of his disclosure of rape and torture of prisoners, said: Soon, I will answer to these Religion salesmen.
He said: Sadly some of Friday imams with the abuse of sanctuary Friday Prayers with saying Slander, Libel and lie, become religion salesman and have insulted the holy place.
I wrote a letter because of sympathy and sense of duty that some people criticized, and some people also welcomed it.
But this problem should not be an excuse to destroy, slander and blasphemy.
I welcomed side, the critics and the agreement side, but I can not be silence to insults and religion salesmen and soon, I will answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment