Most recent videos


Saturday, December 26, 2009

Complimentary Reports on Vast Protests in Tehran before Noon

Complimentary Reports on Vast Protests in Tehran before Noon

Based on reports received by Human Rights and Democracy Activists in Iran, on Saturday December 26, 2009 (the mourning day of Tasooa), there was movement expected from Imam Hossein Square toward Azadi.

An 10:10am we moved toward Enqelab and at each crossroad there was a maximum of three policemen. When we reached Enqelab, about 200 police and counter-insurgency forces on motorcycles and for were there. All around Enqelab square, police cars and vans were seen. From Enqelab Square to Tehran University, every four meters there was a revolutionary guard with batons. The amount of protesters increased. Everyone moved toward Imam Hossein square from the pedestrian areas. Around Vali Asr crossroads, the sidewalks were filled. There were eight personnel carriers, arrest vans, and a minibus filled with forces.

We reached Hafez Avenue together with the people. Right under Hafez Bridge, there were three baton-wielding soldiers and two plainclothes forces approximately 57 and 60 years old. They were trying to change people’s direction and did not let them go toward Ferdowsi and Imam Hossein. We protested “This is our route” and the plainclothes agent started shouting and saying, “Don’t stand here.”

He started shouting immoral words and kicked my friends three times in the back. We protested, then he came after us. I looked at him angrily and he said: “What? Do you want me to tear out your eyes?” I attacked him with a kick a few times with all my force. It seemed that he had a mission just to attack women.

He confronted a young guy with a green band on his head. A young girl who was with the guy said: “What is wrong? He is a Seyed (descendant of prophet) and has a green band on his head.” The young girl was attacked. She fell to the ground, her scarf coming off. Older ladies saved the girl from beatings, and it was right at 11:30am when a dozen of motorcyclists rapidly moved toward Ferdowsi.

People were saying: “Ferdowsi is crowded, let’s go there!” We continued toward Ferdowsi and saw dozens of cars which were all followed with counter-insurgency forces. People booed them and those inside the buses started chanting slogans too.

In Ferdowsi, we saw familiar plainclothes faces that always stopped us during protest days. From Ferdowsi we started gathering and moved toward Valiasr. We reached around 600-700 and shouted “Allah is Great,” “Death to Dictator,” “Moharram is the month of blood, Khamenei will be overthrown.” We kept moving toward Qods avenue while showing victory signs with our hands. We were all shouting slogans. We kept on going and people supported us by honking their horns. We had just reached Qods where guard forces were attacking people with batons and chains. While beating with batons, they were saying: “We should keep beating you so you learn to behave.” Our guys started running while shouting, “Death to Dictator.” We formed a gathering again, shouting slogans.

Around 12:45pm we moved toward Enqelab Square. They closed down the roads and we were forced to move down Gendarmerie Street. In the same street, there is a police prevention centre full of personnel carries and guard forces. We reached Enqelab and everywhere was filled with guard forces on their motorcycles.

It was around 1:05 pm, in a Special Line bus station that two plainclothes men attacked a young buy. People booed them and shouted “leave him alone” and then a few of them went to help the guy and beat up the plainclothes agents.

Anybody with a mobile phone, even if they are just talking, was attacked. People, especially youth, were still in the streets and used every opportunity to shout slogans. Unlike every year where mourning groups follow one another, this year the government did not let any group to move, out of fear.

Human Rights and Democracy Activists in Iran
December 26, 2009
Translation by Persian2English


گزارش تکمیلی از اعتراضات گسترده مردم تهران تا ظهر امروز

بنابه گزارشهای رسیده به فعالین حقوق بشر و دمکراسی در ایران روز شنبه 5 دی ماه به مناسبت تاسوعا قرار بود مسير حركت از ميدان امام حسين به سمت آزادي باشد. ساعت 10:10 از آزادي به سمت انقلاب حركت كرديم سر هر چهارراهي حداكثر 3 مامور نيروي انتظامي مستقر كرده بودند. به ميدان انقلاب كه رسيديم حدود 200 مامور نيروي انتظامي و نيروهاي ضد شورش سوار بر موتور و پياده ايستاده بودند. دور تا دور ميدان انقلاب اتومبيل ها و ون های نيروي انتظامي ديده مي شد از ميدان انقلاب به سمت دانشگاه تهران به فاصله هر 4 متر يك پاسدار باتوم به دست ايستاده بود رفته رفته تعداد مردم بيشتر مي شد همه در پياده روها به سمت امام حسين حركت مي كردند به چها راه ولي عصر كه در پياده رو 8 نفر بر و قفس(خودروهای دستگیری) و يك ميني بوس كه داخل همه آنها از نیرو پر بودند.

با جمعيت به حافظ رسيديم درست در زير پل حافظ 3 سرباز باتوم بدست و 2 مامور لباس شخصي كه سن آنها به 57و 60 سال مي خورد ايستاده بودند تا مسير مردم را تغيير بدهند و نگذارند مردم به سمت فردوسي و امام حسين حركت كنند ما اعتراض كرديم كه اين مسير ماست كه لباس شخصي كه به 57 سال سن مي خورد با ته ريش با داد و فرياد گفت برويد اينجا نايستيد وفحش هاي غیر اخلاقي بود كه مي داد و سه لگد به پشت دوستم زد كه اعتراض كرديم دوباره دنبال ما آمد با نگاهي پر از خشم بهش نگاه كردم كه گفت چيه چشماتو از حدقه در ميارم من هم با لگد به سمتش رفتم كه چند تا لگد با تمام نيرو نثارش كردم انگار مامور بود كه فقط به جان خانم ها بيفتند .

به پسر جواني كه پارچه سبز دور سرش بسته بود اعتراض كرد و دختر جواني كه با پسر بود گفت چيه سيده پارچه سبز بسته كه افتاد به جان دختر طوري كه او را نقش زمين كرد و روسريش رو از سرش در آورد كه خانم هاي مسن دختر را از زير مشت و لگد او نجات دادند درست ساعت 11:30 بود كه دهها موتور سوار با سرعت به سمت فردوسي حركت كردند مردم مي گفتند فردوسي شلوغ شده به طرف فردوسي بروبد به حركت خودمان به سمت فردوسي ادامه داديم كه ديديم دهها اتومبيل كه پشت همه آنها نيروي ضد شورش بود در فردوسي پياده كردند مردم هو مي كرد و كساني هم كه داخل اتوبوس واحد بودند شعار مي دادند .

لباس شخصي هاي آشنايي كه هميشه جلوي ما را روزهاي اعتراضات مي گرفتند در فردوسي به چشم مي خوردند. از فردوسي يك تجمع را شكل داديم و به سمت ولي عصر حركت كرديم جمعيتمان به حدود 700-600 نفر مي رسيد كه شروع به سر دادن شعار الله اكبر ، مرگ بر ديكتاتور ، محرم ماه خونه سيد علي سرنگونه كرديم. به راحتي تا خيابان قدس در حالي كه دستها را به نشانه پيروزي بالا گرفته بوديم و شعار مي داديم حركت مي كرديم و مردم با بوق زدن از ما حمايت مي كردند درست به قدس رسيديم كه نيروهاي گارد با باتوم و زنجير به جمعيت حمله كردند و در حالي كه با باتوم مي زدند مي گفتند حتما بايد تو سرتان بزنيم كه آدم بشوبد بچه ها در حالي كه مي دويدند مرگ بر ديكتاتور مي گفتند دوباره تجمعي را شكل مي داديم و شعار مي داديم .

ساعت 12:45 به سمت انقلاب حركت كرديم كه مسير را بستند و مجبور شديم از خيابان ژاندارمري حركت كنيم در همين خيابان مركز پليس پيشگيري قرار دارد كه داخل آن پر بود از نفربر و نيروهاي گارد به انقلاب رسيديم تا چشم كار مي كرد دور ميدان توسط نيروهاي گارد موتور سوار محاصره شده بود.

ساعت 13:05 بود كه در جلو ايستگاه خط ويژه دو لباس شخصي به جان يك پسر جوان افتاده بودند و مردم هم آنها را هو مي كردند و فرياد مي زدند كه ولش كن چند نفر به كمك پس جوان رفتند و لباس شخصي را زير مشت و لگد گرفتند .

هر كسي كه موبايل دستش بود حتي اگر صحبت مي كرد به طرفش حمله مي كردند مردم به خصوص جوانها هنوز در خيابان ها حركت مي كردند و از هر فرصتي براي دادن شعار استفاده مي كردند بر عكس هر سال كه اين روز دسته هاي سينه زني پشت سر هم حركت مي كردند حكومت از ترس به هيچ دسته اي اجازه حركت نداده بود.

فعالین حقوق بشر ودمکراسی در ایران
05 دی 1388 برابر با 26 دسامبر

No comments:

Post a Comment